Monday, September 20, 2010

Walkathon

September 21st is our Walkathon.  We will be walking quite a distance, so please make sure to wear sneakers or appropriate shoes.  If you want, wear our school colors!

Check out some photos from our Walkathon:


18 comments:

  1. We think walkathon was very cool and fun.We learnd very much.we liked it more than last time.
    Miriam and Jaroscha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that the Walkathon was fun because you got to walk on a nice day.Then we got to eat lunch outside and play.


    Zachary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun because it was like when we wer walking in afrika.and olso we can twalk so much.
    but last year we walk 6'km.


    by peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that the Walkathon was very fun and also a bit tiering
    from Erynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ms Castro
    firt I didn't know wath the Walkathon was.But now I now wath the Walkatonis.It was very cool!!!!!!My mom told me that because I was running I could have 20 euro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear ms castro
    I fot it was fun to have a walk
    from jonas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the walkathon it was the best ever




    bart

    ReplyDelete
  8. the walkathon was AWESOME!!!
    I made new firends.
    I like this walkathon better because we had lunch outside.

    florian

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a great walkathon. I hope we raise alot of money!!!

    Brett :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last year I liked the walkethon more because we could walk the long circle but this year it was also fun.
    From Tim

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like walkathon because we raise money and it is a sporty thing, and I like sport.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thoutthis was the best walkathon till now because we playd many games ate out side wich we could do ever day and as a specle day we eat on the roof!!! (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!)

    your:
    lexi

    p.s THIS WAS FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i enjoyed walkathon.though it was a little bit boring and tiring, i was proud to walk for coollecting money for those countries that are very poor. i was also very excited and i had fun because we were having lunch outside, watching football games, parachute games, and the I-garden! I ABSOULUTELY LOVED IT!!!
    Ju Eun

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it was fun doing the walkethon because i felt good for the people that would get the money that they need.
    from Theresa:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i liked the walkathon very much but i think it was a bit to short!! i liked the walkathon because you could get outside and i love being outside i also liked it because you can see everything outside!! this walkathon was the best i ever did because it was a really nice day outside it is also good because you get fresh airn it is also great because you help other people around the world! so i think that the walkathon is a great idea i hope you too!!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. it was sure a long walk we did it was fun to do a walk. we walked three kalometers. it was very fun after the first kalometer we had a water break it was really great weather. so we were very thirstey. when we were back at the school we had are our lunch out side,it was a lot of fun after that there was a socer mach our team was wining three zearo untill they they made a goal so it was a tie then we lined up and got into the classroom it was a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked to do the walkathon.
    It was fun.
    I had fun walking outside with my friends.
    I learnd that it is very important to do because it makes a balance on our world.
    I was intrested to do this, how people felt but also what was fun to do about this walk.
    It was a good day to walk and breath outside of the freach air!!!
    I find helping people is fun but realy helpful to do to other people.
    I think we were caring and respectful to others that have no money, outside the world.
    With helpfulnic the world can be a super better place for us and others.
    from berti

    ReplyDelete
  18. To class
    I think that we shold have it longer next year because it was too short.
    from Annie

    ReplyDelete