Welcome to the fourth grade blog for students in Ms. Castro's class. Check out our blog for updates on classroom happenings and for ways of using our blog to support learning. We welcome your input!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Persuasive Writing VoiceThreads
We have spent some time publishing our final drafts of persuasive writing pieces and using VoiceThreads to talk about what makes a good persuasive writing piece. Take a look at some of our persuasive writing accompanied by voice recordings of what 4.2 students think makes a good persuasive writing text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dear Class 4.2!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed listening to your messages and was persuaded! I also learned a new tool, the Voicethread! Wonder what is coming next?
Keep it up,
Zsolt (Peter's dad)
Dear Class,
ReplyDeleteI think that that I really got persuaded! I also am happy to see how much work this can be (to download and to write)! I think that you will write more persuasive texts so I wonder what they will be! have fun writing them.
Heidi and Lexi!