Monday, August 23, 2010

Our Math Agreements

During our math lessons, we have been talking about what we want our math environment to be like.  We talked about what our math classroom should look like, feel like, and sound like in order for us to work and learn the best that we can.  We used what we talked about to make some math agreements and to make personal goals for ourselves.

In math, we agree to:
  • do our best work.
  • listen to other people's ideas.
  • try to do our work neatly.
  • stay focused.
  • try to help others.

8 comments:

  1. We love math
    Annie and Erynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great idea to agree on doing our best work,listen to other people's ideas,try to do our work neatly,stay focused and try to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The math agreements will help us to stay focused at math.
    Tim, Jonas and Berti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this year there will be lots of challenges in math!!!
    from Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the math Agreements are just right because I think that we will have much more learning done with them!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the agreements about math very much, because it is good that everybody helps each other, stay focused and keep up the good work!

    Mrs den Ouden

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have played a math game with my mom and it was fun and interesting.
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think the math agreements are verx good so we learn alot

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete