Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sharing our Electrical Games!

Today we had a great time sharing the electrical games that we created during our How the World Works unit.  All of our fourth grade students were successful in creating an orginal game that used more than one electrical concept.  We all wrote detailed instructions on how to play our games and taught explained it to other fourth graders.  Today other fourth graders had a lot of fun learning how to play our games!








2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Castro

    I thought it was really fun doing our games. The most thing I enjoyed was doing the preperations for our games. Sometimes you get enoyed being the whole time with your group but I am realy happy showing the games to students in fourth grade. THANK YOU very much for helping us prepair our games. :)

    Your student Jaroscha ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked evryones games and i think it really teachead us alot about electricity. from erynn

    ReplyDelete