Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Fourth News Broadcast!

4.2 had their fourth news broadcast this morning over the loudspeaker.  Bart, Carlotta, Ju Eun, and Youri did a super job presenting the news to the Elementary School!  Well done!

To listen to their broadcast:

http://voicethread.com/share/2063199/

3 comments:

  1. l was a litel enoqd of me at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bart

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like saying the news and i thought it was coll and fun! But I think next time I should speak more loudly. But everything else was brilliant! ju eun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I did good because I did not mess up or enything. My team worked good together becuase we lisend to each other and touke turns.
    When we were doing the broadcast i wasd so exaited and worried beacuse if i messed up the whole elemantry whould hear that. After the news broadcast i feelt pawerful and prowed.

    from
    carlotta:)

    ReplyDelete