4.2 had their second news broadcast this morning over the loudspeaker. Jaroscha, Oliver, Tim and Jason did a fantastic job presenting the news to the Elementary School! Well done!
To listen to their broadcast:
http://voicethread.com/share/2055160/
Dear Ms. Castro,
ReplyDeleteI realy liked doing our news all around our school. I was nervous cause maybe i would say something rong and then it would be all rouind. My group worked realy good together but once we disegried with the Joke because some people whanted to have a different joke but some wanted the one we had. We schowed good teamwork cause we worked together and dident fight. After I felt realy good cause i finished and i dident to a mistake.
your student Jaroscha
I think all people in my news broadcast group were doing a good job. I think i spoke clearly maybe at some points a bit to fast but i think i did a very good job speeking in front of the whole elementery school.
ReplyDeleteFrom Tim