Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome to 4.2's Blog!

Hello Fourth Graders and Families!

Welcome to our 4.2 Blog!  We have had a fun and exciting start to the school year and now we're going to start learning more about blogging.  We'll put our class updates on here and you'll be able to comment on things from home too!  I'm sure you will turn into expert bloggers in no time!

19 comments:

  1. I really like your class!
    Ms Kashkari

    ReplyDelete
  2. we like our new unit.
    Theresa and Miriam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We relly love school
    Erynn and Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first week was super.
    Tim, Jonas and berti

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like the new blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    carlotta & peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the idea of the blog!I love my first day at school!
    Mia Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a really good idea to comment on things from home and I'm also looking forward being an expert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like to blog.
    Miriam and Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. our unit is: how we express ourselfs
    bart/florian/Youri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this blog spot is awsome.I hope we can go offten to this blog it is very fun. I hope we will get a fun year at school! Ms.castro you are the best teather we ever had. We hope we well have much fun.

    your jaroscha and lexi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this blog is great because I always wanted to have one! I LOVE school with you.MIA JULIA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our classroom is awesome
    florian/bart/Youri

    ReplyDelete
  13. the school is awesome!
    bart/florian/youri

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it was a great activity to do blog because we got many ideas and savtey ideas too.
    It was fun to do this.
    Tim, Jonas and Berti

    ReplyDelete
  15. We like our school because we are learning a lot of things like how to speak Germen and doing things like P.E Art,Music,Computers and Drama.
    from,Zachary and douglas

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your central idea for your new unit. I also saw that many of you like music class. I wonder if music is language too?

    Mrs. Coffey

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like uoi.

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  18. my mother heidi loves the blog spot. She likes that we can look what we do here at school! You did a great job at the presentation I loved it even if we came late and I am sad that we did so sorry!!! You are the best teacher in the world!!! I wonder what our new unit is can you tell us? Thank
    you!!!
    lexi (mummy)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Annabelle likes the new class
    Annabelle and Karen

    ReplyDelete