Here is a general outline of music activities that 4th grade students will be enjoying over the next few weeks:
Grade 4 children will be conducting an investigation into the subject of form in music. This shows how songs and instrumental pieces are constructed using different melodic themes. In addition, we will be learning to sing a variety of challenging choral pieces.
I think this year will be really fun becase we will be singing new songs, and I hope we have a really good year.
ReplyDeletefrom James
we like learning new songs
ReplyDeleteErynn and Annabelle
I like music and I think chior is going to be great! I love piano JULIA MIA
ReplyDeletedear Mr.Thompson,
ReplyDeleteI think chior is so fun and I love it!!!
you are such a good teacher I hope I will have you in 5th grade. I think singing is always getting harder and I love it.
your lexi and Jaroscha
coir is hard and I mean it!!! oh and I think you baby is funny!!! see you wednesday.
ReplyDeleteI love piano and sing songs from books
ReplyDeletei realy like music class
ReplyDeletemiriam