Friday, May 20, 2011

Our Third News Broadcast!

4.2 had their third news broadcast this morning over the loudspeaker.  Annabelle, James, Zachary, Jonas, and Lexi did a terrific job presenting the news to the Elementary School!  Well done!

To listen to their broadcast:

http://voicethread.com/share/2058175/

2 comments:

  1. Dear ms castro,

    I think it was fun to speak in the mic and say news! I never thought that I would speak in there. I was surprised that I got no mistakes while reading the text. the only thing I pernounced wrong was a name takure!!! I had tons of fun with the news unit!!!!!!!!!

    your lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we did a good job because we had to stick together and be verey quite because so the others could speak and not have the sound of people talking in the background. this was a hard because we had to do alot of talking because we would have three weather people and two world new people some we had to do alot of talking and at the last minute we found out that me and jonas had both this day in history so he had to take it away. In this I learned that team work is key in lots of things like you can not just go on the news with out team work you need to help each other and help them if needed.

    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete